Sunday, September 11, 2011

I went to a concert last night at my school where they played various classical music pieces from different time periods one after another without any applause in between. Highlights of the entire selection, which included 23 pieces:

"Allegro" from Diverimento for Strings by Einojuhani Rautavaara

"Ariel Fantasy" for violin and piano by Paul Moravec

"Allegro Vivace" from String Quartet No. 1, Op. 7 by Béla Bartók

"Allegro Molto" from Quatour by Jean Françaix

So maybe you can already see the varied nature of the pieces they played. So, um, I don't know where I was going with this. Oh yeah, that girl, Stephanie, is like my new best friend in the whole world. I don't really have many friends that are girls that I can relate to, but she and I somehow get along. We're total opposites but it works. The end.

Favorite music this week:

Have A Nice Life - Deathconsciousness
HTRK - Marry Me Tonight
Rah Bras - Ruy Blas!
Mendelssohn piano works

I've been reading a lot and practicing a lot of piano... ugghh my life is so boring. Anyway. I need to post more stuff here, I think.

Until then, continue to listen to Polvo, read good books, and enjoy life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts