Friday, June 25, 2010

Einstürzende Neubauten - Silence is Sexy


2000; 15 tracks


I only recently became interested in Einstürzende Neubauten, but I am so glad I did. I really think they will (or maybe already are) be one of my all-time favorite bands. I've heard 3 other EN albums now, and I'm going to listen to Perpetuum Mobile soon and then try to hear everything else. For some reason, this album remind me a lot of Keith Haring and the contemporay urban art that he did in the late '80s and '90s. I'm not sure why I connected these two things, but I did. >.<

Silence is Sexy is an industrial masterpiece, the only one of it's kind.

My favorite songs are "Beauty," "Die Bifindlichkeit Des Landes," "Redukt," and "Total Eclipse of the Sun."

Beauty remains in the impossibilities of the body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts